Knitting, Dogs and More: Too Much Fun!

Monday, October 03, 2005

Too Much Fun!

I'm so excited about finding out the probable cause for my lopsided diamonds. It means I have to restart, but Marie who left a comment on my blog is restarting too in lavender Magpie, how lovely! Marie, if you want to email me, we can have our own small Knit-a-long.

So today, guess what I'm doing? I needed a better cable needle and I need longer size 7 dp needles and don't really want to purchase either at this point. Last night I saw this at Knitting Help. Scroll down a bit and YES I'm making dp needles and a couple of cable needles! Okay, I'm a geek, but I'm having fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Hi Tori! I wanted to let you know that the stitch markers arrived safe and sound! Thanks so much for sending them, even if my 3-yr-old is wanting them for herself. BTW, I'm finishing up my level 1 TKGA package as well! I've had it for a year now ... and it's the stupid seed stitch swatch that I have issues with. I've got all my other tension issues under control, but for some reason my sd st swatch is totally off. But, I want to finish it up and at least send it in some day. Good luck with yours!! jeniferknits.blogdrive.com

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger