Knitting, Dogs and More: Another bracelet

Monday, October 17, 2005

Another bracelet

2nd Bracelet Done!
More info on this project and supplies Here. I'm glad this is finished. It's a long overdue present for my sister. My eyes were too big for my ability, pocketbook and speed. She knows I do this though. I think of something I want to make for her and get carried away. I still have an unfinished present from about ten years ago. You know the German Christmas decorations that spin around with candles? I got the bright idea of making one with a carousel theme. Great Idea, huh? Well, even though my hubby and I are talented, neither of us are Norm Abrams or have his expensive laser guided tools.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz Mar said...

Your bracelet is really nice! I'm sure your sister will enjoy wearing it!
Makes me think I should get out some beads and try somethng!!
hmmm, maybe not~~~

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger