Knitting, Dogs and More: Goodbye Lavendar Galway!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Goodbye Lavendar Galway!

I decided to put the Galway lavendar yarn on EBay (Item Number 8233559833). For some reason, my head tells me I like this color and normally I do. I think this shade of lavendar has more of a reddish hue to it. I'm more of a periwinkle kind of person. My fickleness will be someone elses gain! So now I'm making Ribbi out of some wonderful Cascade Lana D Oro I have in a wonderful tealy, denimy kind of blue. I think I have enough to do the whole cardigan in this color. I'll decide when I reach the arm holes what I want to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

burp! I believe that yarn has my name written all over it :)

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger