Knitting, Dogs and More: Bidding War?

Friday, December 02, 2005

Bidding War?

Not to start a bidding war or anything.....I saw an EBay auction for the Family Circle Magazine that has the sweater pattern I talked about in a recent post. item no.6992445817 Anti-freeze sweaters: Make them Now, wear them later: is the name of the article. I've done a little research on Copyright but will need to contact the magazine itself. From what I've researched, publications before 1978 were copyrighted for 28 years before they became public domain. The coypright could be extended for 28 years but would have to be applied for. Well, 2005 was 28 years from 1977. There's also the possibility my source is bad or that I don't understand what I've researched. Either way, I'll contact Family Circle. It may delay a KAL but it would be cool if they published it again!


 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger