Knitting, Dogs and More: Leaves are Falling, Floating, Tumbling....

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Leaves are Falling, Floating, Tumbling....



We had a great time yeserday raking leaves and playing with Esther and the pups. I didn't get photos of the pups jumpin in the leaves, but they loved it as much as Esther. Especially Maddy the youngest. I was able to get the dogs to sit for 2 seconds for a group photo.




I'll have pictures of a bunch of Fuzzy Feet felted and ready to go in a day or two. I've made 6 pair but one didn't felt well so I have 4 more pair to go. The yarn that works best and looks the coziest is Brunswick Germantown (A favorite but discontinued yarn) We watched Polar Espress last night. Esther's first full length movie! We all enjoyed it! I had actually stopped knitting near the end to watch and enjoy.

5 Comments:

Blogger --Deb said...

Aw, the group photo is sweet--and I bet they WERE adorable playing in the leaves!

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had fun in the leaves- of course kids and dogs don't have to rake them!

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll be great to see all the fuzzy feet when they're done and hear your thoughts on the pluses and minuses of each pair! I wish Germantown was still available so I could try it.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Mitchypoo said...

Esther is adorable and the dogs are cute too!

9:53 AM  
Blogger zengirl said...

What fun! Can't wait to see pics of the felted fuzzies. Also, I'd love to see the progress on your ribby! Great blog! PS - I'm Linda's sister Debbie.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger