Knitting, Dogs and More: Crossed In Translation - KAL

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Crossed In Translation - KAL



So far I've decided not to join in the Crossed in Translation KAL. I just have way to much knitting projects started. I keep trying to justify it though :-). I've subbed the KAL on my bloglines to see the wonderful work everyone does.

Last but not least! Check out Cara at January One and wish her a Happy Birthday as well as Happy New Year! She's hosting the Lost in Translation KAL, the website is beautiful. She has knitted some wonderful things including numerous Jaywalker socks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

I'm restraining myself from the Cross in Translation KAL too. I'm doing the Follow the Leader KAL on the Aran list which starts at the same time. Definitely can't handle 2 big projects at the same time, but I can't wait to see all the gorgeous sweaters. Happy New Year!

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a feeling this KAL will be going on for a LONG time. Join in whenever you want!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I was just telling my husband - tomorrow is the one and only day of the year when my blog lives up to its name. Happy New Year!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger