Knitting, Dogs and More: Happy New Year!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

I somewhat planned a meaningful blog entry for the first of 2006. I got distracted of course! I had to create an avatar for myself. Now, this is a very nice Avatar, she just needs about 20 years and 40 lbs on her and she'd look more like me. Later I'll give you a list of resolutions (short) progress on projects I'm working (complete with pics). Going to go eat lunch, take care of a few chores, knit and be back a little more organized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger