Knitting, Dogs and More: Saddles

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saddles


FLAK Saddles Posted by Picasa

The 3rd installment was out today for the Follow The Leader Aran Knit Sweater (FLAK). It didn't take me long to get almost through one of the saddles. This reminded me I had ripped back to the saddles on my Shawl Collared Aran. I was worried about enough yarn and sizing. Thanks to Cindy and Knitting Park, I have enough yarn. Now thanks to Janet Szabo who's leading the FLAK I'll be able to figure out the sizing of this aran also designed by her. I plan on knitting both sweaters as I go through the FLAK. I have decided the FLAK will be a cardigan since the SCA is a pullover.

The FLAK is such a wonderful knit a long. There are so many people in this group and people have been sharing what they have learned, and are helping each other. I'm really enjoying it!


Shawl Collared Aran Saddles Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Such incredibly beautiful projects! Such fabulous taste :)

8:09 AM  
Blogger Tonni said...

That's a beautiful color for your FLAK.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Beautiful saddles! I'm really enjoying the FLAK group too. Janet is so talented; it's great having a chance to learn from her.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger