Knitting, Dogs and More: There's that CRAZY LADY with the camera again!<br><font size=-1> Heard in my neighborhood</font>

Friday, January 27, 2006

There's that CRAZY LADY with the camera again!
Heard in my neighborhood

You know how they like the box the toy came in as much as the toy?

This is a box that Esther plays with quite a bit. I originally was going to paint it like a little house or "do" something with it. She enjoys it as is. I'd moved it onto the table to vacuum and forgot to put it back on the floor. This didn't stop her!



Knitting Progress One Fuzzy Foot down, One to go!


Flak Back! I've made a few mistakes but have been able to correct them right away.



The Great Outdoors



The long shadows of winter give our world a definite feel and look.


This might be a woodpecker. I had to blow the picture up quite a bit. He was definitely looking for bugs but I was never sure he actually "pecked".


Hi Maddy!

Uh, Sparky. Sparky!?! SPARKY! That orange is not for you! Unfortunately if he did bite into it he would find it VERY sour. I think it's because we need to fertilize it more and we're not sure of the variety.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Valentine said...

what a lovely look at your world... I'm very jealous you even have trees that bear any kind of fruit (sour or sweet). Everything I plant dies.

8:24 AM  
Blogger StarKnits said...

lol i love the pix i'm a pix person!
they should have a citrus fertilizer i would check out a garden store.
i think the same thing goes for all boxes and kids LOL mine are the same.. one of these times i'm going to just get a BOX for thier gift! LOL

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture walk. My family rolls their eyes when I break out the camera. They've also tagged me as 'the crazy knitting lady'.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

I love the picture of your daughter in the box! My brother and I used to build forts in the middle of the living room floor made of couch cushions, folding chairs and blankets. She looks pretty pleased with herself. Your FLAK is looking great too!

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Thanks for sharing. I figure my dog and bird are going to be blind by the time they are 10 years old from all the flash photography.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Good start on your FLAK back. Enjoyed looking at the pictures of your family. As a Lab lover I enjoyed looking at Maddy.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger