Knitting, Dogs and More: FLAK and Olympics

Saturday, February 11, 2006

FLAK and Olympics


The Opening Ceremonies where fun to see. Great show with 80's rock music topped off with Luciano Pavarotti and Andrea Bocelli. Perfect for the project I'm knitting for the event. The ribbing went quickly and I'm a little ways into the pattern. I'll work more on it tonight. Right now I'm supposed to be cleaning the office/sewing room/yarn storage room. Yikes! I want it organized so I can come in here and easily work on whatever I want to work on and then put away so I can work on the next thing.


Here's my progress on the FLAK. I worked on it as much as I could knowing it will be set aside until I'm sure I can finish the Olympic project in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger