Knitting, Dogs and More: You Guessed it! Olympic Progress!

Monday, February 20, 2006

You Guessed it! Olympic Progress!




Here's my progress so far. Things are slowing down a bit. I continued the sleeves in the round and am wondering if it would have actually been faster to do them flat. There is a lot of purling going on (not curling-sorry for the Olympic Pun) I tried it on and it is a little tighter than I'd like but I'm also a little bigger than I'd like. I'm hopping I can drop a few pounds before the next cold season when it will get more wear. I decided to do the Hood from the collar up instead of seperately and attaching it. I'm hoping my grafting skills will make it appear seamless. I do want to make a few more of these, maybe changing out the patterns a bit as they make great alternatives to sweatshirts. This way I can make my winter wardrobe a bit less "Gym casual". Geez am I obsessed with this pattern or what!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's lookin' good!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Tori, that is a beautiful pattern. Love the purling/curling pun.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that sweater is already looking amazing, I love the pattern - you're doing such a wonderful job with it! I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of it when you're finished!
Have fun knitting, and best wishes from Austria!

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger