Knitting, Dogs and More: Pictures! None of knitting.....

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Pictures! None of knitting.....

This is a Dogs and More post.



This ground cover is one of my favorites. The only thing I don't like about it is when it first spreads it looks very different, very shaggy, taller and weedy. Once it's established it looks like this. It's a wonder it doesn't get pulled up before then.

Great day for picture taking! Esther loves this little Fisher Price Camera. The pictures she takes are fun. The perspective of a 3+ year old. Some of them aren't so flattering, like the ones of me from the midsection down. (shudder)

Smile for the Camera!

A trike ride!

I have been thinking knitting pictures are out because the progress I've made isn't that exciting. I have finished most of the body of the Ribby. I'll post when it's done and I'm starting the sleeves. Knitting is slow, not 100% sure why, just a slump and a lot of other things needing attention.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

That is really pretty ground cover. Do you know what it's called?

I can't wait until our dogs are a little older. When our 3 are outside together there is no laying down in a row. There's running, and nipping, and sniffing, and more running. But they are 3, 2 and 1 yrs. old. It looks like Esther has 3 great buddies there.

2:28 AM  
Blogger --Deb said...

Ah, ground cover . . . the one wish of my heart for our backyard, and yet we still end up with patchy grass-and-mud . . . sigh! At this rate, Chappy's not going to be allowed back there until the ground freezes again in November . . . if he's lucky!

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I know exactly what you're saying about the knitting... I think spring fever has hit and it's more important to enjoy it than knit. Looks like a great day with dogs and toddler in beautiful weather!!!

3:50 AM  
Blogger Mitchypoo said...

I think that ground cover is really pretty, love the small white flowers. Esther is so cute!

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The flowers look like a field of stars. Glad the sunny weather has returned to CA so kids, dogs, and knitters can enjoy!

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger