Knitting, Dogs and More: What's Up? Well........

Monday, March 27, 2006

What's Up? Well........


teepee Posted by Picasa

I made a TeePee. This one is for one of Esther's friends and I'll make one for her too. Just poles and a few sheets from Walmart. I'm going to make some stencils and include some fabric paint so the recipient can decorate it herself (with Mom probably)


swatch Posted by Picasa

On the knitting front I completed a swatch for the Cabled Pullover using two strands of Pattons Classic Merino. I really like the results but need to block it before any final decisions.

I've made some progress on Ribby, but nothing picture worthy yet. So, What have you all been up too? I'll make a trip to bloglines later when things are a little calmer here. Hope everyone is well! Take care all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Your teepee reminds me of the chair, couch cushion, blanket forts we used to make in the middle of the livingroom. Such fun! Your swatch looks great. I love the color.

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, blanket forts! The kids will have fun in their custom teepees.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great teepee, I would have given my eye teeth for one of those when I was a kid.

People sell those at craft fairs around here,

12:52 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

ok I love the teepee, Where did you get the instructions for it. I would love to make one for my girls

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger