Knitting, Dogs and More: It's Raining? It's RAINING!?!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's Raining? It's RAINING!?!

I've heard this query several times spoken with a hint of genuine wonderment, with a hint of indignation (we Californians are a spoiled lot weatherwise) and lately with a hint of rage. Weather rage?

So, no pics today (too dark and gloomy) which goes along with the little progress I've made on projects lately. I did restart a nylon purse I had crocheted. It would have looked great but then I realized it was going to be VERY Heavy. So now I crocheted the bottom and am doing a light holey body and will figure out the top when I get there. I still plan to line it with this wonderful black material that has dragonflies on it. Note, the pattern I'm kind of following can be found Here.

I also made a TeePee for Esther this past week. Her response,"Can we paint Dora on it?" I'm trying to discourage that because she has a Dora Starhouse out of cardboard and we are remaking a Discovery Toys House and are planning to put Dora on it.

Take care all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

As long as it isn't snowing....i LOVE the rain! Coming from MN back to CA, oh, i'm so thankful!

Glad you are keeping busy!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger