Knitting, Dogs and More: Finally! Pictures of Knitting

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Finally! Pictures of Knitting


What seems like decades ago I promised pictures of Esther's sweater I'm working on. The Body is done and now I'm working on the sleeves. I'm knitting both sleeves at the same time. This is so they will be exactly the same since my increasing doesn't always follow the pattern and I don't expect to remember what I did on the previous sleeve unless it is simple. I'm using Plymouth Encore and a free pattern from Berroco called Bethany

So some lovely Spring knitting and Spring cleaning. Hope this is a good season for all!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blanch at 2 sleeves together, so I write down every row!! Your system seems easier really!! Lovely lace!!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Lovely sweater! Very feminine and very springy.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am working on the Bethany Sweater right now, and I am also using Encore! Can you advise me though? Did you find errors in the pattern? I'm finding errors in the vandyke lacy pattern. Any fixes you are aware of, I would sure appreciate! Thanks!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Tori said...

Hi tricecm, Your email address didn't come over with your message....I did figure out the patterns but the instructions were hard to understand. I'll look at it later this weekend to see what I find and post it to my blog if I don't get your email address. I haven't figured out the math, but the sweater seems oddly shaped. I felt the sleeves were pretty narrow and I added to the top. Once it's done, I'll have Esther model it with her info, and notes regarding the pattern etc...

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger