Knitting, Dogs and More: Sew Mini, Ultra Mini and Hello Kitty?

Friday, August 18, 2006

Sew Mini, Ultra Mini and Hello Kitty?

Hancock Fabrics is having a sale on the Janome Sew Mini's $39.98 regularly $59.98. I've carted my regular sewing machine around enough to justify getting one of these little portables. I also need to have it serviced and am putting that off for a class and sewing. So I read reviews on the Sew Mini and they sounded good but a few people recommended the Ultra sew by Kenmore which is also made by Janome and has a few more features. I found a deal on a blue one on EBay. THEN I SAW THESE. If you haven't followed the above links YOU HAVE TO GO HERE. Make sure to scroll down to see both machines. They are the same machines as the Sew Mini and the Ultra Sew, By Janome, with HELLO KITTY! TOO CUTE! Now if there was only a way to justify getting these.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, cuteness won't justify buying it? And look at the deal when you buy BOTH the blue and the green Hello Kitty, one for you and one for Esther!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please, for your husband's sake, skip it ;)

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger