Knitting, Dogs and More

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The question today (sorry no contest unless you want a random pile of papers on my desk :-). How Many Yahoo Groups do you belong too? Yahoo groups is having problems with duplication of messages. I belong to about 30. The ones that I do receive direct mail from are set up with filters to go to specific folders in my mailbox. Glad I did this as today would have been insane!

The latest group I joined is for Denim Quilts (jeans-qulits). I posted pictures of a quilt I'm working on to get advice from the group but I haven't posted the question yet. I'll wait 'til Yahoo Groups settle down so they don't think I'm a really pest new person asking the same question 10 times! I'll post the pics here too so you can see what I'm up to. The sample block is out of all denim but I'm thinking of making one side flannel. It's a rag quilt so the edges show. The pieces are triangles so the edges are turned to different sides. One side will look like blocks and the other diamonds.





Take care all!

3 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

How fun! Who doesn't love denim?!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Friendstacy said...

What a cool quilt! Much better than the one I made for DH out of his old work jeans. But as he's constantly wearing out the knees in his pants, I have an unending supply of denim fabric... like I need another project right now!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Mitchypoo said...

I love that quilt idea, it looks great! Can't wait to see it finished!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger