Knitting, Dogs and More: Pluggin' away!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Pluggin' away!

I'm still plugging away at a lot of things: Cabled Hooded Sweater, Sewing class, Getting ready for school, etc... Unfortunately this means I have nothing to show yet. I will leave you with a picture of the long shadows in our yard (They seemed long for the time of day I took the picture anyway) and a quiz.


You Are A Rowan Tree

You are full of charm and cheer. You light up a room.
And while you crave attention, you do it without ego.
You are an interesting mix of contradictions - and very unpredictable.
You are both dependent and independent, calm and restless.
You are passionate, emotional, gregarious, and (at times) unforgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger