Knitting, Dogs and More: Finished!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Finished!




I finished this sweater for Esther, we picked out buttons today and I will put them on tonight. Its done just in time for the cooler weather. I like the lacey pattern and it blocked well with the moss stitch (or is it seed stitch....) Anyway, I had stopped working on it during the summer but finished it up recently. I'm now working on a coat with some yarn I got free from Red Heart after a no dyelot but not matching yarn incident. I had returned the yarn and wrote to them, they were very nice and sent 6 skeins even though I had already taken the yarn back for a refund. See This entry 2 plus years ago for the story. Well, I'm hoping to get back into blogging, we shall see! Take care all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

What a cute sweater! Very soft and feminine.

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really nice!
Ethan and I are going to learn to knit together. He asked if we could have TT teach us (sniff)

8:57 PM  
Blogger Mitchypoo said...

That is so adorable! I love the color and lace pattern. I think it's seed stitch, but what do I know. :)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Mitchypoo said...

You've been tagged sweets! Don't hate me! Come see on my blog.

Hope you are OK, no posting for awhile?

1:28 PM  
Blogger Tori said...

Testing......I've been informed my blog comments are being emailed to a third party. Someone I know but still a glitch in the system!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger