Knitting, Dogs and More: Buy your Summer Vehicle and Finance with ##### Bank

Friday, September 01, 2006

Buy your Summer Vehicle and Finance with ##### Bank

That is the subject of an email I received today. What a great opportunity to share with all of you my Winter Car:

and of course my Summer Car:

I'll save you the redundancy of showing you my Spring and Fall car. I'm wondering if this seems as funny to me as it does to other people. This must have been an email blast to all their customers without any consideration of the audience other than an email address. This made me think of questions to ask all of you.

Do you have a summer car? Do you have other seasonal cars? What would be your dream Summer car? Winter? Fall? Spring? Would they be different cars or the same one?

I guess it's not all that strange. If you had a little convertable (oh lets just say a 60s Alfa Romeo Spider that needs a little work) THAT might be your summer car as it is for my husband.

Anyway, lets make this an end of summer contest. Answer my questions in the comments and I'll choose a lucky winner randomly and think of a small fun gifty as the prize. Take care and have a great weekend riding around in your Summer Cars!

4 Comments:

Blogger --Deb said...

Well, of COURSE! Doesn't EVERYONE? I mean, I use my Rolls Royce in the Spring and Fall, my Land Rover in the Summer, and usually my Bentley in the Winter . . . unless there's been a lot of snow, when I may have my Driver take the Land Rover off the blocks. Assuming my Gardner has cleared the driveway. Naturally, I have the chef prepare hot cocoa for everyone . . .

(This comment brought to you by the people at Facetious. "Irony is our byword.")

3:23 PM  
Blogger Mitchypoo said...

If I had a summer car it'd be cute and small and convertable, like a Porsche Boxster...and a winter car, i think i'd want a small SUV. I know in MN where I use to live they do have winter and summer cars. The winter cars they usually call "beaters" because they don't particularly care if they get icky from the salt on the road and start corroding. The motorcycles and nicer cars come out when the weather gets nice.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Partly Cloudy Knitter said...

I have an old station wagon for my winter car and I ride my motorcycle as much as possible in the summer (60 miles to the gallon). And, yep, I'm in Minnesota ;-D
Cathy

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only got one year-round car (VW Passat). But I've always said when I have a car of my own after the kids are totally out of the nest (which won't be long!) I will have a bright yellow Beetle. Just enough for me and whatever yarn I might happen to stash in it after a spree!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger