Here's my progress so far. Things are slowing down a bit. I continued the sleeves in the round and am wondering if it would have actually been faster to do them flat. There is a lot of purling going on (not curling-sorry for the Olympic Pun) I tried it on and it is a little tighter than I'd like but I'm also a little bigger than I'd like. I'm hopping I can drop a few pounds before the next cold season when it will get more wear. I decided to do the Hood from the collar up instead of seperately and attaching it. I'm hoping my grafting skills will make it appear seamless. I do want to make a few more of these, maybe changing out the patterns a bit as they make great alternatives to sweatshirts. This way I can make my winter wardrobe a bit less "Gym casual". Geez am I obsessed with this pattern or what!